Awful...They argued with me about what I ordered and paid for (ie, I paid for upgraded bathroom, they were building with standard bath.

I questioned, he argued I didn't pay for that - had to show him the contract, paid for larger water heater, found out they installed smaller size one). Year after we moved in there was leak in toilets. Handyman said they put the toilets in wrong (without protective ring)? year later the ceiling was leaking.

Found out they never vented out the fan and pipes from the bathroom. Siding fell off after 2 years, had to have it replaced.

Nickel and dimed us for everything.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Homewood Builders. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Homewood Builders.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Homewood Builders to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Homewood Builders?

Comments